Registrations are now open for the Crowdfunding4Culture Conference. Around 200 creatives, cultural organisations, crowdfunding platforms, backers and policy makers will come together to discuss the use of crowdfunding by the cultural and creative sectors in Europe. The conference will take place in Brussels on June 20th.
* Travel and accommodation costs for cultural and creative actors
from outside of Brussels will be covered
Registration deadline: 02 June 2017
The aim of this one-day conference is to:
- Present unique insights into the use of crowdfunding by the cultural and creative sectors
- Look into the benefits of crowdfunding, beyond funding
- Share examples of creative campaigns
- Exchange and share good practices
- Look into local/regional policy initiatives on matchfunding
Whether you are a creative or cultural organisation wanting to know how to use crowdfunding, a crowdfunding platform wanting to expand to the creative sectors, or a public/private organisation looking into collaborations with platforms, the Crowdfunding4Culture Conference is the right event for you. For more information on topics and speakers visit the Crowdfunding4Culture Conference page.
We look forward to welcoming you in Brussels!
When: 20 June 2017