This European level ecosystem provides an online and onsite environment, building on and interconnecting existing local ecosystems, hubs and initiatives, in order to setup a runway for web entrepreneurs to start and scaleup a business in Europe and grow internationally. This will help web-entrepreneurs to develop and scale up their ideas and businesses, from a business international validation phase, to internationalization, access to finance and to business growth, thus complementing the service offer currently made available at local ecosystems level.
Our work will be tread through the following five tenets:
- Putting in motion a true pan-European web-entrepreneurship ecosystem by setting up the initial backbone made of the interconnection between the booming regional ecosystems of Lisbon, Nice and Baden-Württemberg, combining and intertwining current services and opportunities and making room for more local ecosystems to join in;
- Untap on Europe’s unique mass of skilled and mobile researchers in order to reinforce the web-entrepreneurs teams’ skills and technology grasp, and to create new opportunities for research results to reach the market;
- Guide web-entrepreneurs into global business concepts through a European mentoring scheme, building on the best regional and national programmes available;
- Facilitate access to some of the best services from the best service providers in Europe to promote web-entrepreneurs growth;
- Ensure access to capital either via early stage venture capital (public or private) or crowdfunding.
Thursday, 5 May, 2016 - 09:00